1234

Saturday

Thanksgiving Advent



As a mom, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I feel like it gives my family an opportunity to recognize our blessings and talk about the many things we are thankful for.  I don't know about you guys, but my kids LOVE countdowns.  It amps up the excitement of fun things ahead!

 This 12-day Thanksgiving advent calendar is a great way to get everyone involved in in the season of gratitude!

We sat down as a family and each person wrote down items they are thankful for this year.  Then, we decorated our advent with the tags and embellished it with festive pieces that were lightweight and easy to tape to the paper.  Each morning, we will read a tag from the advent.  To break it up a little bit, I also wrote down titles to a few Thanksgiving books we have to read before bedtime.

This particular design is meant to be printed on an 18x24" engineer print at such locations as Staples or Office Max.  An engineer print of this size costs a mere $1.99 from Staples.

No comments: