1234

Monday

Quotable monday - Strength

I find it amazing how much strength each of us have in situations where we can feel so helpless. Sometimes we don't think we are very strong. We don't think we can deal with the cards that have been dealt our way, but we can.

I have many loved ones dealing with difficult situations at this very moment and as my mom read me this quote recently, I couldn't help but think of them and how incredibly strong they have been.

I hope those of you that are finding it hard to press forward or who feel like you are at the end of your rope will realize the strength you have.

Keep fighting and stay strong.

{for the best quality, all quotable Monday graphics are sized to print as a 5x7}  

xoxo kyrsten

2 comments:

Vicki Johnson said...

so pretty. thank you.

Unknown said...

Truer than you'll ever know....