1234

Monday

Magical Pillowcase Gift Tag


My mom is the greatest.  She loves making holidays special.
We spent Thanksgiving weekend at a cabin in the mountains... my favorite place to be.
Upon arrival, each guest had a Christmas pillowcase (made from the sweetest blue and red snowman fabric), along with a sweet poem called the


(if you know where this poem originally came from, please let me know so I can give proper credit)
It was such a nice surprise waiting for us on our beds.


And wouldn't your kids love getting one of these to slumber on?
It's those little touches that build Christmas memories and make this time of year special.




Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Sassy Girl Studio said...

Thanks so much, I love this idea. My kiddos are going to be so excited. Hugs, Andi

Karie with Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market said...

So adorable! Never thought of doing such a cute tradition. I will have to start it this year!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's too adorable! I love reading poems about Christmas every holiday season comes. It became a habit actually. I'm used to using some lines and verses of my favorite short Christmas poems as my greetings for cards. Thanks for sharing these. Have a wonderful holiday!

Hasib Khan said...

Thanks admin There is an amazing stuff. I have found best ideas and christmas greetings for Christmas 2018.