1234

Friday

freebie friday - oh, the places you'll go! invitations


Call me a creeper, I don't care.  When I walk through the children's books, I will continue to purchase Dr. Seuss books.  I love them.  I really, really do.  I think they are cleverly written and just adorable. AND even though I am not yet a mom, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be starting the library, right?

I get my maternal practicing with my primary class. I love those tender kids, and we decided it was a great time to have a party!  This is the invite I designed for those cuties, and I would love to share the fun of Dr. Seuss with you!  

Personalize it for birthdays, going away parties, graduation, oh my.  The possibilities! 
Print them and love them.  

And will you succeed?  Yes!  You will, indeed! 
(98 and 3/4% guaranteed).




2 comments:

libbywilko said...

What a great card, thank you.

Rachel said...

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it!