Monday

Here's to trying!


I came across this inspired quote tonight.  Loved it and really wish I was better at it.
I don't know about you guys, but I really stress about "ruining" my children because I feel like I don't know what I'm doing half the time.  If you share my worries, or maybe ya don't and I'm just ca-razy.  Haha.  But, check out this awesomeness over at one of my new fav blogs, "That's So Cuegly." She has a pretty fabulous list of ways you can raise a more confident kid.  Thanks, Linz, for the new mantra!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I read this with my kids this morning at breakfast and they heard me. We all did well with the morning routine until we got into the car and then I yelled because one was missing his belt, did not have his shoes on correctly and we were running late. My son reminded me of the sign. Apparently I need a tattoo.

Thanks for the giving me a visual. This is clearly something I need to work on.

*katie said...

Oh boy, I love this quote and so, SO need to have it right in front of me at all times! Perhaps a tatoo like Suzanne said. Thanks for the cute print!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I was raised on this quote and my children will be too...when I have them!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

the dayley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Dy said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


Macy
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...


I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net