1234

Wednesday

happy, happy birthday emily dear!

Oh my dear, sweet sister:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I wish I could be giving you a big birthday squeeze right at this very moment.  I thought I would design a birthday card made especially for you and for your special day.  I wanted it pretty and feminine, just like you.  My birthday wish for you is that you enjoy a most perfect day in the beautiful Idaho sunshine and delight in as many cupcakes as you so desire.  I love you my dear Gem, and I miss you every day.  Happy Birthday :)


If you would like to print a more generic version of this pretty birthday card, please feel free to click the link below!  Oh, and make sure you wish our most talented, Emily Ward, the happiest of birthdays!

Click to download your own Birthday Card [sans Gem]

love addie

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!!! You are one of the most BEAUTIFUL women I know! I lOVE you!!!