1234

Tuesday

baby shower invitation

I'm one lucky lady when it comes to friends and family. I have so many people in my life that I seriously adore. One such chica is a dear friend and cousin of mine. I was recently able to throw her an adorable baby shower for her darling baby boy!

This shower came complete with a hot dog machine, candy galore, popcorn and carmel corn and lots of fun. 
Mindy and I decided it would be fun to create a circus/carnival theme for the shower. We wanted it to incorporate those ideas, but didn't want it to get too tacky. 
I think we were pretty successful in making that happen!
Honestly, this invite could be used for any type of party. Neighborhood bash, child's birthday, baby announcement, or even a bridal shower. 
Depending on who and what you are using it for can simply be determined by your color choices.
Good luck in planning that next big bash!

No comments: